Joining JCPSC is an investment in your professional development.
As a member of JCPSC you will become part of a community of professionals building Jewish life and improving the lives of Los Angelenos and communities around the world. A membership with the JCPSC supports other professionals in the trenches.
JCPSC Members Receive:
- Discounts on most events
- A listing in our ad in the Jewish Journal for our annual Awards Dinner
- Webinars, connection and professional development opportunities
- A chance to nominate potential honorees for JCPSC Awards, and to be eligible to be nominated yourself
JCPSC Sustaining Members are paying to support the growth and advancement of JCPSC. In addition to all the benefits of regular membership, Sustaining Members receive the following:
- An invitation to our yearly Sustaining Members Event
- The knowledge they are doing a mitzvah to support and grow JCPSC
Please fill out our new member form before submitting your membership so we know more about you!
JCPSC is a fiscally sponsored project of Jewish Jumpstart (EIN: 26-2173175) which is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. You may be eligible to claim a tax deduction for your membership dues (please discuss this with your tax advisor).
If you prefer to pay your membership by check, please contact email@example.com for more information.